Friday, February 15, 2013

Can I still do it? Week one.

Has it really been this long?  So much has happend since I stopped posting regularly.  A short catch-up:  Divorced, remarried, now a mom to a 6 month old, step-mom to 22, 20, 15, 12, and 8 year olds, and step-grammie to a 2 year old and 2 month old..  Have been racing, but really doing shorter distances over these past few years, but am ready to commit to another marathon.  I haven't been running as for about a year because of my pregnancy and then the birth of my daughter, but I'm posting here to commit to running 4 times a week and start building back up.  This next week I need to run any distance.  1 mile minimum.  May not seem like much, and I have been running longer bits, just not consistently.  This week is about discipline and making the rubber hit the road.
Let's see how it goes.  Anyone still out there?

No comments: