Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Legs

It was such a nice day yesterday that I went for a walk after work. Relaxing and just nice. That got me all geared up and ready for this morning. I had such a nice run. The weather is great this time of year. It is so much cooler that it's kind of a nice reward for getting up that early. The one drawback is that it is staying darker later. Argh! I'll have to get me one of those headlamps to run with. Ha Ha!

It was just a short run this morning since the scheduled training starts on Monday. It was just nice to be out running after too long not running. My legs were feeling antsy and now they are much happier with me.

2 comments:

Amy@RunnersLounge said...

Happy legs just make the rest of the day happier!

Amy
http://blog.runnerslounge.com

Tom@RunnersLounge said...

Makes us appreciate the feeling of running when we've been away for even a short time.

Keep them legs happy!