Thursday, September 20, 2007

Stinkin Lightning

I don't mind running in the rain, but I draw the line at thunder and lightning. It was pouring when I left work and the sky was making an awful rukus, so I didn't get to do my quarter-mile repeats last night. Today, my hubby drives the carpool, so I knew I wouldn't get to go to the track tonight either. Instead I ran my lovely 3.1 miles this morning and it rocked. Well, actually, it was pretty uneventful except that my lovely pumas now look like runner's shoes. I had to squish through some mud to avoid some construction guys, so now they are no longer pristine. I like them better now I think.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

LOL yeah definitely have to get those babies dirty! Mine still look new :-X :-X Yikes!

Jamie said...

Shoes are much better with a little dirt! Plus the dirt helps you run better :)

RunToTheFinish said...

Ok, so where in Boston did you live? And have you found any comparable places here to run?

I have to say this was my first boston trip that wasn't freezing cold!