Wednesday, October 24, 2007

How'd it get to be Wednesday already?

Okay, so you may not know it, but I'm a huge Red Sox fan. They may not be the idiots of 2004, but how can you resist such happy guys? Haha! Seriously, I'm a Sox fan from birth, so you can't hold it against me.

I tried to get this post and the video in the same box, but for some reason when I went to add text it then made the video not appear. So, we'll see if later I have two videos and I'll try to fix it.

Okay, the video is sort of a ploy to make my whining seems less whiny. Work has been stressing me out a ton this past week and a half and I've been exhausted. My sister M and I were discussing it the other day. It's so frustrating that when you get stressed out there are things that everyone does to cope, for me it's running. However, when you get stressed out the most important things to maintain your sanity often get kicked to the wayside. Again, for me it's running.

So many last minute emergencies have popped up recently. Have I ever mentioned I'm a lawyer? I'm a solo attorney in a small town and I have a very specialized practice. However, my biggest frustration is that most people don't come to me until it's almost too late for me to help them. GAH!!! That's been happening just about everyday. Seriously. Why do you wait until 4:45pm on a Friday to come tell me someone is in jail and you need my help ASAP, when the dude has been in jail for 6 days. Why didn't you come to me 6 days ago?!?!

So, at this point I've had to keep my runs short and my blogposts practically non-existent. I've been maintaining but it's starting to stress me because I need to be increasing.

Okay, enough of all this. I'm still trying to bask in the glow of the excitement of Game One of the World Series at Fenway Park tonight. Go Sox!!!

I love these guys!

3 comments:

Bill Carter said...

I will also admit to being a Red Sox fan. I don't know what it is, but I always hope that they do well. Conversely, I despise the Yankees. They are just one of those teams that will spend any amount of money to try and buy a championship and to me that just sounds like cheating.

I get the whole coming in at the last minute thing... that is what all my patients seem to do. Mrs. Jones, when did your eye become incredibly painful, start to slip out of the eye socket, and lose all vision? What?!?

How is the running going??

Pokey said...

You are a busy gal!!!

You are kinda like me....my TRUE occupation is *JUGGLER* :p

Andria said...

Bill, you were already pretty high up on my list (even though you called me crazy, haha) but you gained big time points for being a yankee despiser.

Hmmm, I like Juggler as an occupation :)